Friday 12 January 2018

Man... The beauty of Creation


During my Youth Service year, I had to walk to work on some occasions when I can't easily access a motorcycle to work. In such occasions, I grumbled on my way to walk. I would get really exhausted and would want to rest a while before attending to any patient.
In one of the occasions, I was really cold but had to still walk down to work. In keen observation, I saw a sheep walk down same distance with me and beyond. I  carefully watched it as I refused to turn right to the way which led to the clinic and saw it had walked up to 2Km until I couldn't see it any more. I was left to some thoughts and this made me stopped complaining for a while and got straight to meditating on the beauty of creation.
Man was created when every other creatures/things have been made. Creation wouldn't have been complete if man wasn't around to use them. As such, the beauty of creation was felt when man was made. The sheep didn't grumble the distance it would walk but I did grumble because all things have been made for my use and consumption but this we must use with words of Thanksgiving.
This is a beautiful year and as we ponder on the beauty of creation(Man) let's consciously give Him thanks. So this is me saying Happy New Year  and Happy first Sunday to all my friends. I hope it's not too late to say that.


No comments:

Post a Comment